Week 3: Ponds & Paddle Boats! June 25 – 29
Have you ever been to one of San Francisco’s hidden treasures, Stow Lake? Join us for a relaxing day of plein air painting, occasionally interrupted by madly paddle boating on the lake! Enjoy the beauty of trees, mossy stone bridges, and birds sunning themselves by waters reflections, as we picnic and paint beside them.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Stow Lake, SF
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2018 Summer Camps