Week 4: Mythical Creatures! Jul 10 - 14
Join us as we wander through the epic forest at Castle Rock. Quietly creep through the mossy gnarled oaks and towering Douglas firs. Gaze and wonder at the massive rock formations, riddled with caves that formed over eons as weather reshaped the stone. With a little imagination, you will know that you are in a land of enchantment, where fairies and dragons dwell. As you explore, bring your wild ideas to life using your sketchbook. This gorgeous setting will provide the inspiration for the background of the oil painting you’ll do in our studio. Let’s spend the week learning about the marvelous mythical creatures of the world, all while creating art filled with secret magic.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Hike at Castle Rock
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2017 Summer Camps