Week 9: Journey to the Lighthouse! Aug 14 - 18
This week features oil painting on location with our plein air field trips!
Join us as we travel down the California coastline to beautiful Pescadero. Watch the waves crash against the rocky shore, and gaze upon the stunning Pigeon Point Lighthouse. It’s the largest one on the west coast, standing 115 feet tall! Set up your easel and boldly put paint to canvas as gulls soar overhead. We’ll end the day picnicking and hunting for sand dollars. Your painting will be a shining beacon of creativity to remind of you of the salty dog days of summer.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Pigeon Point Lighthouse, Pescadero
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2017 Summer Camps