Week 6: Adventures at Sea! Jul 23 – 27
This week features oil painting on location with our plein air field trips!
Ahoy matey! Raise your spyglass and shout “land ho!” We’re cruising to Angel Island for a day of plein air painting. Let’s pack up our brushes and gather our canvas. Jump off the boat and kiss the ground! We’re arty explorers and we’re ready to capture the beauty of Ayala Cove. We’ll set up our easels on land that is steeped in history, sharing space with the spirits of the Miwok Indians, Spanish explorers, WWII soldiers, and Chinese immigrants who came before us. Back in the studio we’ll continue the spirit of adventure by creating paintings and crafts inspired by ships and far off lands.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Ferry to Angel Island & painting on location
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2018 Summer Camps