Week 6: A Day at the Palace! Jul 24 - 28
This week features oil painting on location with our plein air field trips!
The Palace of Fine Art is the last remaining structure from when San Francisco hosted the Panama Pacific Exhibition in the early 1900’s . It’s round dome and stately columns can easily be seen across the city skyline harkoning back to a more graceful time. Join us as we set up our easels in the park, enjoying the lovely reflection of the Palace in the lagoon below. You can almost hear the violins playing as swans swim by!
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Palace of Fine Arts, SF
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2017 Summer Camps