Week 1: Pass the Dessert! June 8 - 12
Pass the Dessert! Imagine a place where the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the air smells like fresh baking brownies. What if I told you that place is very real….and it’s called…Burlingame. Thanks to the local chocolate factory, that dream is occasionally our reality. Come join us as we immortalize our favorite desserts in a 16”x20” oil painting. For inspiration we will do a sugar crawl through downtown Burlingame’s finest sweet shops, sketching as we go. To wrap up our field trip, we’ll have a picnic lunch at Washington Park, play on the playground, climb a few trees, make a human pyramid, and eat some of the treats we’ve collected on our way. Join us at our art show on Friday to witness the delightfully delicious paintings of giant donuts, macaroons, sundaes, and all the other sugary concoctions children dream of.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Copenhagen, The Cakery, Caffe Central, Royal Donuts, Baskin Robbins
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2020 Summer Camps