Week 5: The Great Escape! July 13 – 17
This week features oil painting on location with our plein air field trips!
Pack your bags and come join us as we travel throughout the world! No destination is too far for us! Climb the highest mountains of Patagonia. Safari with the lions and elephants of the Serengeti. Machete your way through the rainforests of the Amazon. You choose your adventure when you decide where your painting will be. Will it be the Eiffel Tower or the Temple at Angkor Wat? So many choices! Escape to another world as we plein air paint at the Pulgas Water Temple. Let the lovely columns, cypress, and water take you away to Athens or Rome and float away in artsy bliss.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Pulgas Water Temple, Redwood City
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2020 Summer Camps