Week 3: Farm-tastic! June 22- 26
Yearning for some peaceful time in the country? Wish you could spend the day with animals, feeding chickens, petting goats, and squishing your fingers into a sheep’s wool to see just how soft it is? You can do it all and more at Ardenwood Historic Farm! Explore this gorgeous 205 acre Regional Park. Tour the impressive Patterson House and learn how people lived in Victorian times. Wander the garden with your sketch book and let the world slow down as you draw horses, cows, rabbits, and even peacocks! We’ll return to the Art Attack studio full of ideas and inspiration for the big paintings and craft projects we’ll complete this week, inspired by farm animals, Victorian times, and architecture.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Ardenwood Farm, Fremont
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2020 Summer Camps