Week 3: Wild, Wild West! June 24 – 28
Howdy partner! Yippee ki go with us to Long Branch Farms, the darlin’ of Half Moon Bay. This cozy little western street will be yours for a day of dang fine plein air painting. Put on your cowboy boots and saunter down the wooden sidewalks while you sip lemonade and dream of what life was like in the old west. Scout out the perfect spot and make a mighty fine painting on location. We’ll bring all the supplies, and helpers you need to to get the job done right.
- Daily Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- Field Trip: Long Branch Farms, Half Moon Bay & painting on location
- Please pack a lunch daily!
- Art Show on Friday at 2:30pm. Guests welcome!
- Create a 16”x20” original oil painting
- Create fine art crafts
2019 Summer Camps